A Pagan Conference in the Heart of Staffordshire organised by the Mid-West and Wales District of the Pagan Federation
Saturday 10th May 2014
Stafford Cricket Club, The Brin Westhead Pavilion, Riverway, Stafford, ST16 3WB
Stalls - Teas - Coffees - Light Snacks - Free Car Parking
- Emily Gratton-Rayson: Walkers on the Wind - The History and Future of Hedgewitchery
- Paul Kesterton: Megalithic Sites and the Sacred Landscape
- Peter Lancett: The Rose Cross - Making a Personal Connection
- Bryon Machin: The Folklore of Staffordshire
- Mark Olly: In Search of the Real Robin Hood
Tickets in advance
|Pagan Federation Members||£8|
Tickets on the door: £12
You can pay for tickets in advance via post or PayPal.
Send your ticket requirements to:The Knot and Staff Conference,36 Marina Drive,Newcastle under Lyme,StaffordshireST5 0RS
Please make cheques payable to Pagan Federation Mid-West, SAE for return of tickets would be appreciated.
|PF Members Tickets||Non-Members Tickets|